100% pure & authentic food argan oil:
100% pure Roasted Argan Oil, cold pressed and Certified (Ecosert).
Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
Perfect for many hot and cold culinary uses.
Excellent substitute for other more traditional vegetable oils.
Vegan product and not tested on animals.
Our argan oil (organic) can be consumed on its own.
To take advantage of the antioxidants of extra virgin argan oil, you can take a spoonful per day, as a cure for three months. It can also be used in yoghurts, at the end of cooking, in white cheeses ...
Selected with care, our oils are all characterized by their finesse, authenticity and excellence.
Flawless traceability and control of argan oil production.
In order to guarantee a product of excellent quality, we control all stages of production and maintain full traceability of our argan oil.
• The fruits are exclusively collected from the trees, they are then pulped to extract the nut.
• Any collection of nuts or almonds from the inhabitants of the Arganeraie is prohibited. Only whole fruit from a precisely known picking area is used.
• The almonds are extracted from the nuts as and when the production needs of argan oil. They are never stored for long periods in order to avoid oxidation of the oil they contain.
• Argan oil is extracted from the almonds after torification (roasted), carried out by an exclusive extraction method: Cold hydraulic pressure.
• The argan oil obtained is filtered and stored away from light. It does not undergo any deodorization treatment and no other product is added (preservative for example).
• The choice of packaging in glass bottles rather than plastic allows optimal conservation of argan oil.
Its fine texture and nutty taste make it one of the most popular culinary oils.
More and more restaurateurs are using edible argan oil for its taste qualities but also for its dietary qualities, it is an excellent anti-oxidant. The secret of edible argan oil is found in the roasting stage.
How is food argan oil obtained:
Argan oil is extracted from almonds after roasting them, this roasting gives the oil a characteristic nutty smell and a golden amber color.
Food argan oil composition:
Argan oil is rich in acids Essential fatty acids are acids that the body is not able to manufacture and that it must find in the diet. We distinguish
- Alpha linoleic acid found in rapeseed, nut or soybean oils and in fish.
- Linoleic acid found in sunflower, grape seed, evening primrose and borage oils.
How to use edible argan oil:
Use as an edible oil such as olive oil.
Used in diet, one to two teaspoons per day, would promote the reduction in cholesterol levels.
Portion of 100 g / ml Energy value: 899.1 Cal
Fat: 99.9 g
of which Saturated Fatty Acids: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
of which Total sugars: -1 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Vitamin E: 62 mg
Mono-unsaturated fatty acids: 44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 38 g
Oleic acid: 42.8 g
Linoleic acid: 36.8 g
Α-Linolenic acid: 0.4 g
In the kitchen:
Food argan oil is used to accompany or to flavor all types of dishes. Its unique taste of almonds and hazelnuts enhances the flavor of dishes at the end of cooking and enriches salads.
The recommended daily intake of these 2 acids is 5 to 6 grams. This is all the more important as these 2 acids are precursors of prostaglandins which regulate cell membrane exchanges.
For this purpose, it is therefore advisable to consume 2 tablespoons of argan oil every day as a replacement for the sources of "bad" saturated fatty acids contained in fats of animal origin.
It should also be noted that natural argan oil also contains a proportion of vitamin E 10 times greater than that of olive oil.
Available in 500ml