Virgin Sweet Almond Oil, pure 100% natural
Botanical name: Prunus Dulcis
Part of the plant: Almond
Extraction method: Cold pressing
Color: pale yellow
Filled with vitamins A with softening and moisturizing properties , for supple and soft skin. Cold pressed then filtered several times to offer you a quality oil.
Effective against stretch marks, eczema, acne , itching or even superficial burns.
Its softness will allow it to be used on baby's skin.
Particularly recommended for delicate skin such as those of children and as an accompaniment to massages.
Apply in light massages until complete penetration.
Our Virgin Sweet Almond vegetable oil is obtained from a slow cold pressing according to ancestral know-how, this process makes it possible to preserve all of its natural assets.
Our oil is extracted from the almond tree from the southwest of Morocco, the almonds are harvested by hand with the greatest respect for nature, they are processed by craftsmen in our women's cooperative.
- Hydrates the driest skin
- Softens the skin and softens
- Soothes itching and other infections
- Helps in cell regeneration and therefore fights against wrinkles .
- It prevents the appearance of stretch marks.
- Hair care
- Rich in vitamin A: promotes skin elasticity
- Rich in vitamin E: Promotes cell repair
- Rich in vitamin B and D, minerals, proteins, unsaturated fatty acids (omega 6 and 9).
Used in case of:
- Dry skins
- Skin irritations
- Sore buttocks of babies
- Sun burn
- Skin aging
- Cradle cap
- Stretch marks
- Massage oil
Apply to the skin by massaging or with the fingertips using circular movements.
On the hair, massage the scalp, from root to tip. Then leave it on for 1 or 2 hours before rinsing off with water or shampoo.
Origin : Morocco